ATTENTION GOOGLE

WARNING: The author of this blog is protected under various National and International laws of freedom of speech. Any disclosure which reveals the identity of the author to any government is a violation of Freedom of Speech laws (First Amendment of the Constitution of United States of America , Article 19 of the Constitution of the Republic of India, and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights).

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A voice against corruption

My fellow citizens. I started writing this blog out of disgust to the level of corruption that I see in day to day Indian society and how immune people have become towards it. It has become a way of life for the Indian bureaucrat and politician. It has become accepted by society and has somehow become honorable to be corrupt. Politicians and bureaucrats are judged to be great on how corrupt they are.

This is my way of venting my anger and frustration of this society. Please join me by writing your own blogs or sending me comments on how you are being affected by corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment